Wednesday 28 September 2016

About the plan






Halooo
Day 5 on my career break. Feeling? Happy! :)) Relax sih lebih tepatnya. I even dont care about the rest of salary that should paid to me last week. All I wanna do now are sleep, eat, cook, hit the gym, chat with Mase, reading books, and not taking bath until afternoon. Hahahaha

Worry about future? Not really. The thing is, sekarang gue malah belajar untuk hidup simpel dan nggak ngotot mau ini itu segala macam. Enough for today, happy for tomorrow. Beberapa hari yang lalu gue secara nggak sengaja juga dapat pembelajaran hidup #67. It says, "People can made plans, but God give the decision."

Hari Sabtu minggu lalu lebih tepatnya, gue udah bikin janji temu sama temen-temen gue semenjak pagi. Untuk lunch juga sudah janjian untuk lunch date dengan teman yang lain, lalu sorenya janjian untuk nonton sama temen lainnya. But at around 8 o'clock, Daddy called me and asked me to pick him up at the airport since he was sick and need to be hospitalized at airport hospital. Soktak gue pun langsung bangun dan siap-siap ke bandara. Membatalkan semua rencana gue untuk hari itu dan seharian akhirnya nemenin Bapak di rumah and watch after him. 

Malamnya, I realized one thing. Kita (manusia) hanya bisa merencanakan. No one ever knows what will happen in the future. And another thing, suddenly me and Mas talked about family that very night. Even I or neither him also never planned to having that topic to be discussed at that night. 

So, back again to my career break time this time, I enjoy every single second of it and still not plan to having another job dalam waktu dekat ini. Untuk rencana lain, mungkin....... ****Grinn**** ****Buka bridestory.com**** Hahahahahah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hamil (Ep. 1)

H a lo... Sesuai janji saya di post sebelumnya, kali ini saya akan membahas tentang kehamilan saya secara lebih detail. Kapan ketahuann...